Packet Pickup Options
- Friday, Sept. 23 11am – 6pm: packet pickup & late registration open on the south side of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (1001 E 17th Street, Bloomington, IN)
- Saturday, Sept. 24 7:30am – 9am: packet pickup & late registration open on the north side of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (1001 E 17th Street, Bloomington, IN)
Event Day Schedule
- 7:30am Late registration & packet pickup open on the north side of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (1001 E 17th Street, Bloomington, IN)
- 9:00am Cancer survivors gather at the stage on the north side of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall
- 9:15am Opening ceremony begins on stage
- 10:00am 1 mile Kid’s Run & Family Fun Walk begin
- 10:40am 5K Run/Walk begins
- 11:25am Awards ceremony begins
Parking & Street Closures
- Attendees are encouraged to park in the Orange Lot, on the east side of IU Memorial Stadium
- Access to the Orange Lot will be available through Gate 11. Gates 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 2, and 4 will all be closed.
- Access to the following roads will be limited on race day: Fee Lane from David Baker Ave to Law Lane and 17th Street from Indiana Ave to David Baker Ave
Other Important News
You will find a QR code at the bottom of this email; this will help speed up your packet pickup process. Upon arriving to Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, please have this QR code ready to be scanned by the volunteers at the packet pickup table.
Health & Safety Notices
- We are committed to the health and safety of all Hoosiers Outrun Cancer participants and volunteers. We continue to follow the Monroe County Health Department and Indiana University COVID policies and implement safety measures related to COVID-19. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Participants will not be allowed to participate in Hoosiers Outrun Cancer with animals, bicycles, roller skates, or inline skates. Participants are allowed strollers and baby joggers, we just politely ask that for everyone’s safety, you stay in the rear of the group.